Thursday, September 10, 2009

Missing somebody...

I used to think that I can be quite stylo when it comes to relationship. I thought I will be the "拿得起放得下" kind. But I realised that it is not so easy for me afterall. 4-5 years ago, I used to like this guy from my church. We are kinda close friends and we always go out together with other close buddies. That time, I was still new in the adults group, so not many friends. Thus, this group of buddies are kinda dear to me. However, some things went super wrong and I think I destroyed the entire matter thus it became ashes. Even the friendship with this guy didn't really continue on. Though we still keep in contact on and off, but somehow, this is not the kind of friendship that we used to share anymore.

I think I have hurt him quite badly back then. But now, I'm glad that he has found his ideal life partner and is getting married soon. Happy for him.


As for me, it took me quite a few years to get over. Haha... But I am glad that I'm over it too.


Now, I am just missing the guy that God has specially put in my life.


He has been away for reservist for the past 11 days and 4 more days he will be back in Singapore. In fact, every sms that he sent me from Thailand makes me smile.


It may sounds absurd but I think I have never imagine that I can have the privilege to fall in love. And God gave him to me.


Hope that we will continue to grow in the likeness of Christ together and work towards what God has called us to do.


A year has passed and I am still enjoying this journey. Although we had many disagreements and misunderstandings at times, I am glad that we resolved them the way God wants us to. Hoping for more days with ya...
Looking forward to your return.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sweet... The first most sane entry that I have read from you. Well done... being in love does help one stay on ground =p

Fri Sep 11, 11:36:00 AM GMT+8 
Anonymous livi said...

waaa yanyan.... so sweeeeet ahahaha
good to know that you're happy.

Fri Sep 11, 01:42:00 PM GMT+8 
Blogger Tricia said...

andrew, my other entries not sane meh? :p

livi, thanks. i do have own bit of quarrels with him la. haha.. just tt i nv share. but it's part and parcel of relationship i guess... :)

Fri Sep 11, 03:43:00 PM GMT+8 
Anonymous flashmech said...

Is there a button that I can click to "like" this post? :P

Sat Sep 12, 01:22:00 AM GMT+8 

Post a Comment

<< Home