Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Connection

When a person is there, you will want to try connecting to him or her. But when the person is out of sight, sometimes, he/ she will also be out of your mind.

I felt really disconnected to my circle of friends now. Out of the home church now, I don't get to see them nor I do get to talk to them. Some sms me, some message me in facebook, some doesn't do anything. But come to think of it, if I want to connect with them, that will be really a lot of work to do.

I do miss the circle of friends, but as some of us get into different stage of life, it can get quite taxing to keep up with the pace of friendships. Therefore, your circle of friends gets smaller. So, I do think that I will want to keep my circle of friends smaller so that I can manage them well.

For those that haven't meet up for a long time, let's make effort to do so.

And yes, I miss you guys... and you know that I am talking about you... :p

Take care. Hope to see ya soon!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger JesuaFreak said...

AHEM.. its been 73 days and counting.. where is my free dinner ???

Thu Jul 30, 02:43:00 PM GMT+8 
Blogger Tricia said...

ur dinner expired cos u not free tt time ma... hahaha.... i can buy u free donuts, u want??

Thu Jul 30, 03:03:00 PM GMT+8 

Post a Comment

<< Home