Monday, July 27, 2009

I've Signed Up!!

Yes!! I've signed up for my degree course and also going to budget my finances for now for my studies. And also, I've changed my plans about studying at UCD. I've decided to go for Swinburne instead. Thought that this course will be more manageable on my end.

And the modules for Bachelor of Business (Marketing) are:

Marketing Behaviour
International Marketing
Product Management
Survey Research Methods
Service Marketing and Customer Relationship Management
Marketing Law
Integrated Marketing Communication
Strategic Marketing Planning Project

The modules are simply appetisizing for me and I feel like eating them up!

haha... I am so excited to study a full marketing course so that I can equipp myself better at job.

Hope to build myself up in my studies. And it is never too late to learn. :)

The best part is that my company is going to shift to Dhoby Ghaut in December and this meant even better location for my studies. Thank God for His favor.

Yeah! Thanks be to Him!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous flashmech said...

Wow! Sounds very interesting! :D

I keep considering if I should take up a degree course or not, but it seems out of budget for me. :/

Guess it's not God's timing yet. Shall pray more first. But indeed thanks be to God for His favour on you! When is school starting?

Mon Jul 27, 11:10:00 AM GMT+8 
Blogger Tricia said...

Hi there.. Thanks for your encouragement.

anyway, my school is starting in December.

Mon Jul 27, 11:37:00 AM GMT+8 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happie for you!!! Can have alumni gethering there too... tsk tsk...

Wed Jul 29, 12:35:00 AM GMT+8 
Anonymous flashmech said...

Wow~ Talk about God's timing indeed~ :D December start class, December shift to Douby Ghaut. :D

By the way if you are ever wondering who I am, it's Lionel here. :P

Thu Jul 30, 09:16:00 AM GMT+8 

Post a Comment

<< Home