Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It has been a ....

... long while since I last blogged here. Recently, there were quite a number of changes that took place. I am now an ordinary member in a CG and enjoying to serve with people from all walks of life. However, I believe that whether members or leaders, we all ought to learn to serve and be served. :p

The decision to be a member took a long toil and dilemma in my heart. However, I know what I am in need of and what I need to work on in my life. That's why I took that step.

Now, I am really busy of my work and the load can literally kill me mentally at times. The stress is tremendous and I am still learning to cope. Yes, fixing our eyes on Him is still one of the best ways to be.

Ok, gtg and get my brain cells worked out now.

Ciaos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home