Thursday, January 01, 2009

First Post of 2009

I had my countdown had a church's watchnight service. Many thanksgiving, testimonies and recollection of memories for 2008. I gave thanks for God's faithfulness in my life as He led me through many incidents and precious lessons. To me, it is God's way of teaching me things and my way of learning again and again.

Finally, we stepped into the new year. No loud celebrations. But simply wishing each other a blessed new year. Everyone is believing for a blessed new year. I am believing for it too - for my family, my relationship and myself.

It is kind of rewarding to know that God's hand is pushing me forward towards new understanding in Him. I am awed and amazed by the many wonders that He has created in me. I am still in much amazement of how He created me and empowered me to be where I am today.

I am not in for glamourous fight. I am in for a victorious fight. Not to men's definition but God's direction.

Cheer me on ba!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home