Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I missed my stop!


I woke up this morning unwillingly and headed towards office. it was pouring, raining, pouring, raining... super don't feel like going to work. But well, one thing motivated me... that is to receive pressies... hahaha...

So my bro dropped me at Yio Chu Kang MRT station and I took a bus from there... When I was on the bus, I was thinking that the bus journey is really long... but amazingly, when I turned around to look at the bus-stop, I realised that I missed my stop!




So panicking, I alighted at the stop after my usual stop... and I have to walk all the way back to the stop that I usually alighted and then to my office. Faintz... I smsed my boss about this and she kept laughing... she said that she'll announce to all this joke of the day. hahaha... silly me...

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all and see u guys at The Rock. :p




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home