Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Recent days...

I have decided to make time for my long neglected blog ever since I started on my new job...

This job isn't a job that I can "eng eng" and it requires me to support 24 staff in the team. My body's aching from the shifting of stuff all around office... with all the courier services that I have to arrange to send stuff (heavy and bulky) overseas.. It is kinda challenging but I am enjoying every bit of it.

Trying to balance up things with the time that I have in office... Don't have much privilege to access blogs as much as last time since I have shifted home and change job. Planning my stuff on PCs seem to be tougher than before.

Can't really do personal stuff in office. Not because the IT dept is strict on me but my work is just so overwhelming.

Of course, there are so much things to take into account of course. With a new relationship, new job, adjusting back to home, balancing up work, ministry and personal life, and most importantly, not to neglect my heavenly Daddy, I have so much to grow in. I am missing my friends but it seems that they have been busy too... One in US, one in Australia, one always in gym, one busy selling accessories, one busy impacting youths, one trying to be compliant about work, one busy pak-tor-ing as well, one busying with missions, work and relationship. It seems that everyone's so occupied. I think the next catchup will be helping out in others' weddings or saying "Hi" and "Bye' on Sundays or team rallies.

And yes, Christmas is coming and I would like to catch up with them soon. :p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha... one in US, one in australia, one always in gym... you so funny lah you...

Thu Nov 20, 04:43:00 PM GMT+8 

Post a Comment

<< Home