Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The ringing of Christmas Carols...

So fast!! It is going to be Christmas again! With the lighting up of the lights along the entire stretch of Orchard Road, Christmas Trees everywhere, sale of Christmas decors and the crazy shopping by Singaporeans everywhere!!

I felt that time has really passed by so fast and that it is going to be a new year all over again... The year of 2008 has been really special for many of us here... really special...

Anyway, 2008 is quite a crazy year for me too. I changed from job (NTUC FairPrice) to job (TR Group) to the current job... everything seems so fast! I thank the Lord for being with me throughout... His presence, guidance and assurance. If not for Him, I think I will be like a lost sheep...

Thank God for being such a great blessing and especially when I'm blessed with him...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home