Wednesday, October 29, 2008

back from langkawi!

I stepped back to mainland Singapore last sat afternoon and I have been busy busy. The new job kinda kicked off a brand new momentum for me in my life. New scope and responsibilities and more exposure. I should say that God had really put everything in His right timing. :)

The Langkawi trip has stretched so much further.. Meeting the people from different part of Asia is an eye opener for me. The different culture of the people has really been brought forth together at just one place. Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Taiwan, China, Korea, Japan, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Philippines... woah... we have close to 200 participants for this annual meeting.

My colleagues in the team, from the most junior to the directors level... All helped to do packing for the gift bags. I have never seen such an united team before. All have helped and everyone had a role to play. It is just so cool... I love the way they work together and they are just a crazy bunch of people... :p

I've also seen how my boss managed the whole event and how cool she was. I think I need that kind of capacity of steadyness so that I can learn to manage the event next time too. :)

Ok, I gtg.. need to pack up for dinner.. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home