Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Coming out of the closet...

As requested, I have decided that I should come out of the closet.. slowly and steadily... since there were so many people bombarding on my facebook ever since I put my status as "It's Complicated". My dear friend Gerald was so excited for me that he was trying his best to succumb to his enthusiasm, which obviously he failed.

So here I am trying to come out of the closet discreetly (as described by JX)... And I am now putting up just one picture.. which I think I will put up more in the future. But surely, this is just the beginning and I have more to come. lol...




Yes, this guy has been part of my life for the past 5 years. We crossed each other's paths for a number of times. From CG to friends to better buddies to working colleagues to now. It wasn't then but only now.

It was surely an amazing thing how God brought us together. Yes, together. Something that I could not have imagined happening to me in 2008, and it did. God's grace and love drew this relationship into a possibility.

I felt that it couldn't be more than just words that can express. What I felt most is that God is watching over this entire journey that we are in and we are working towards becoming more like Him in His ways.

We are learning to grow in many things and to focus on what God has intended for us to do.

I believe that if we obey God in His word and keep on holding to His promises, He will surely bring us to a greater glory, then we could ever imagine of becoming.

More blessings will come along the way... soon and very soon... :p

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home