Monday, August 04, 2008

Fun BBQ time... 1 August 2008, West Coast Park

It was simply WONDERFUL!! I had so much fun last Friday with my colleagues at West Coast Park... Though the park is not like East Coast, but it was also enjoyable with all the containers accompanying us... haha....

The people are very sporting and fun-loving. We have fun bbq-ing and most importantly, joking together... You see the other sides of the colleagues when they are out there in the park... very different indeed. =p

Anyway, the photos were really cool and I shall let you have a glimpse of it all...

The lady in the middle is my boss... :p pretty right??


This is my Sales Director... a very capable lady. Really admire her to bits...

My lunch kakis...


Our Silly Expressions... hahahaha...




All in all, this was fun!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home