Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Take Time Off To Rest

There have been many many activities going on for the past few months. Haha, it seems that I just cannot be free. My shepherd asked me if I could ever take time off to rest instead of keep falling ill etc. And my answer is, "I really have to go for all these stuff... not as I have a choice.."

Well, in fact, I do have a choice. A choice to prioritize, a choice to keep my path clear, a choice to be free for one evening at least? Well, I think I do need to learn to manage my stuff properly. As much as I am willing to, I also need to make an effort to do it.

I realized that it is important to rest but not slack for sure.

When resting, I can have time to sleep, do things that I like and take time off to think and evaluate my life. That is rest to me. I cannot even remember when was the last time I went to the beach alone and have a good time of worship with God.

In fact, rest helps me to be more focus and gather more strength for the longer haul ahead of me.
Work is important but it is never everything.

Ministry is crucial but it can never replace the crux of our relationship with God.

Well, many priorities lay ahead of us in our lives. But do we really want to prioritize the BEST? That is up to you and me. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home