Monday, October 29, 2007

The Getting Together

Quite a lot of good news lately, ever since coming back from Thailand.

Many couples are getting married and many are getting together... I'm just so happy for these friends of mine. One particular couple that I would like to highlight will be Mr Tiger and Ms Sporty! Haha... ok... I will say it again... is Mr Wong Chun Ming and Ms Zann Wong!!

Hmm, I've seen how they have got to know each other as friends and how they have slowly come together...

Hope that this relationship of theirs will continuously grow in the likeness of Christ.

junming and zann, I wish the best for both of you but then, if you guys do not love or obey God as much as before, I will surely strangle both of you all... hahaha...

Jiayou!!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Tiger said...

wa, u really write ah? and its Wong Chun Ming or Huang Junming lah... anyhow combine my name somemore..

Tue Oct 30, 09:49:00 AM GMT+8 
Blogger Tricia said...

oops so sorrie... I will change ur name... after all, official le mah.. so details must be correct hor... :p

Tue Oct 30, 10:49:00 AM GMT+8 
Blogger Tiger said...

diaoz... haha...

Mon Nov 05, 09:35:00 PM GMT+8 
Blogger INK said...

Not bad, got free publicity siah. Hahaha

Tue Nov 20, 10:56:00 PM GMT+8 

Post a Comment

<< Home