Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Missions Trip to Hope Mae Sot 2007

Hooray!! I’m finally back from the trip at Northern Thailand. It was a trip that encompasses many blessings and breakthroughs! With the hand of God upon us and the Holy Spirit guiding us, God blessed us tremendously throughout the trip. Definitely, there are bound to be changes every now and then. However, God has guided us through and as we allow the Holy Spirit to be our Counselor, we have surely survived with great power from Him who gives us strength.

I have so many blessings to share forth but I just don’t know how to go about starting this. For the next few days, I will start to share in bits about my trip, day by day, hour by hour, photo by photo. The God is the same yesterday, today and forevermore. God’s Name be praised!!

So a little preview... this is one of my fav pic!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home