Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2nd last day of 2008

Now the clock shows 1:34pm and this meant that we have another 34.5 hours more to go before we march into 2009! My mind tells me that I ought to take time, sit down and reflect, evaluate and plan some goals ahead of 2009. Besides, I ought to share that setting of resolutions can become a yearly affair instead of really desiring to achieve something for yourself for the coming year. Somehow, this has really become a yearly affair for me. But this coming year, it shall no longer be a yearly affair. It ought to be something that I do enjoy doing and work towards for the best of my personal well-being.

So what shall be the things that I ought to plan about?

I want to plan about my emotional, mental and spiritual well-being.

I realised that very often, I have met others' needs more than I have took care of my own. I give and give and give but yet, at times, I really have not taken good care of myself. It is just very me to be involved in others, but well, perhaps, I just need to learn to take a step back and not neglect all these areas in my life.

Definitely, it won't be so much of missing out on people. Just that I need to take note of myself more. Time to recharge myself fully in 2009 so that I can better run the race ahead. There will be some major changes for myself in 2009 and I am really looking forward to it. Of course, no changes can take place without giving up some rights and offering some sacrifices. Yes, I ought to do that in 2009. Offerings and sacrifices. Ok, all these are in brief. I will need to put in time to plan about all these.

And the time will come only when I take a half-day off... so tomorrow shall be the day that I take my off!! yeah!!!

2009 here i come!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home