Saturday, May 17, 2008

HSA12

I was catching up with Lee online via msn. I was really thinking... he has already grown up and is turning 20 or 21 soon. I keep forgetting his age... which meant that I've grown old already isn't it! He has already left Singapore with his family for almost 8-10 years. How fast time flies! I remember that he was still shy and timid. And now, he is already working part-time and studying. Hope to see him back in Singapore soon...

I miss these people cos they are the ones that stood through with me for the longest time during Youth ministry. Hope to catch them back soon...

From the left:

Stephanie (Darren's sister)
Joyce (girl in red)

Jialin (behind Joyce)
Sally
Adelene
Pearson
Lee (aka Lemer Macasinag)
Khim Kieng
Geok Eng
Jianfu
Darren


Well, well.. time flies. It is time for me to get back to them too... :)





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home