Saturday, May 17, 2008

Lord, simply send me

Ever thought if you would have been in their shoes? What would have happened to you? Or what will your response be like?

I can never imagine myself being in this kind of circumstances. I think I will cry, I will whine, I will complain, I will isolate myself. But these people are the very people who needs help and rescue. They need someone to speak hope and love into their hearts today.

As I read the news everyday, the photos, the description, the grief and the heartaches.. simply bring my heart to cringe. My heart was filled with compassion and helplessness. I want to help bu I don't know how. I want to help not by just donating money or writing some words. I wish to fly there and give hope and encouragement to these children, orphans and families.


Today, as I reflect and think about my life, I know that I am still way more blessed than these kids. I wish that I can bring more joy and hope to these victims.

I know that there is a purpose and calling from the Lord for me. I am reminded of the prophecy that Pastor Jeff gave to me many years back, when I was still leading the youth ministry. Perhaps, it is time to revisit the prophecy and make something happen soon.

Lord, simply send me...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home